Asked by: Rolandas Lennarzmusic and audio business podcasts
How can I make my podcast better?
Last Updated: 13th March, 2020
- Use a decent microphone.
- Edit yourself.
- Demonstrate showmanship.
- Create a structure for your podcast.
- Don't copy your favorite radio or podcastpersonality.
- Create a slogan.
- Thank your contributors.
- Use production elements wisely.
Click to see full answer.
Besides, how do I make my podcast successful?
The Key To A Successful Podcast
- Equipment. Good equipment is the number one rule in making agood podcast.
- Be an expert. It's best to talk about topics and issues youhave a wide knowledge of.
- Know your audience.
- Know your guests.
- Engage your guest.
- Be enthusiastic.
Also Know, can I make money with a podcast? 4. Make Money with YourPodcast If you don't have your own products or services youcan promote other people's products and services as anaffiliate and earn a commission for doing so. Once yourpodcast grows and has a large enough audience you canreceive income in the form of sponsorships and productmentions.
how do I keep my podcast interesting?
So take these 10 characteristics and implement them as astart to creating the successful podcast you've always dreamedof!
- Engage Your Audience in Conversation.
- Know Your Subject Matter.
- Avoid Information Overload.
- Understand Your Audience.
- Seek Out The Best Guests.
- Prepare For Every Interview.
- Set Your Guests At Ease.
How long should podcasts be?
Therefore, if you want to produce daily content, keepyour podcasts short. Perhaps the maximum lengthshould be between 10 and 15 minutes. If you are looking at aweekly schedule aim for a maximum of 60 minutes and monthlypodcasts can be up to 90 minutes.