Asked by: Ignaci Hirschermedical health ear nose and throat conditions
How can I make my voice deeper on the phone?
Last Updated: 25th May, 2020
- Keep your chin up. Good posture will help you maintain adeep and authoritative voice.
- Swallow before speaking. One trick to attain a deepervoice is to do a swallowing motion just before youspeak.
- Speak slowly.
- Avoid speaking with a growly or raspy voice.
Click to see full answer.
Moreover, how can I make my voice deeper permanently?
To make your voice sound deeper, startspeaking from your stomach rather than your throat bylowering the back of your tongue into your throat.You can also practice better breathing techniques, like breathingfrom your diaphragm instead of yourchest.
Beside above, does testosterone make voice deeper? As your body went into testosteroneoverdrive during puberty, the hormone went to work on yourvocal cords, causing them to lengthen and thicken. Boys whoproduced more testosterone during puberty turned into menwith thicker and longer vocal cords, and consequently, naturallydeeper voices.
Correspondingly, how can you change your voice?
- Figure out what you sound like.
- Stop talking through your nose.
- Don't speak from the back of your throat.
- Speak through your "mask".
- Project from your diaphragm.
- Change your pitch.
Why is my voice deeper in the morning?
A deeper voice in the morning is aninevitable result of a good night's rest. During sleep, the tissuesin our throat collect fluid, which is also what causes our eyes tolook puffy when we just wake up. Our lack of vocal cord use duringthe night also causes mucus to build up during the hours we spendasleep.