Asked by: Abdelkadir Lodoscareers resume writing and advice
How can I mention fast on Facebook?
Last Updated: 4th February, 2020
Click to see full answer.
Subsequently, one may also ask, how can I mention in FB?
To mention a Page or group in a post or comment:
- Log into Facebook from a computer.
- Type "@" and then the Page's or group's name.
- Select a name from the list that appears.
Likewise, how do I tag all my friends at once on Facebook? Type the name of each friend in the"Tags"field. A thumbnail appears after you type thefriend's name.Click the thumbnail to tag the personin your note. Repeatstep six to tag all of yourfriends in yourFacebook note.
Beside this, how do I mention friends in a Facebook post?
To do so:
- Begin a post or a comment on another post, photo, orvideo.
- Start typing a someone's name anywhere in the post orcomment.Facebook will make suggestions as you type.
- Alternatively, type @ before typing a name.
- Tap the name of the user you want to tag when it appears.
- Tap Post in the upper-right.
How do you mention someone on Facebook who is not your friend?
Type @ and, without a space, start typing theperson'sname you want to mention in a personal post, Grouppost orPage post. From the suggestions, tap on the person's nameyou wantto mention. If you're replying to thesomeone'scomment, you can just click 'Reply', and theperson's name will bementioned.