Asked by: Petro Clartechnology and computing email
How can I recover my security question in Gmail?
Last Updated: 8th April, 2020
- Click the gear icon at the top of any Gmail page andselect Mail settings.
- Click Accounts and Import.
- Click Change password recovery options in the 'Changeaccount settings' section.
- Click Edit under 'Security Question'.
- Complete the form and click Save to make yourchanges.
Click to see full answer.
Likewise, people ask, how can I recover my Google account security question?
The recover process can be started in either oftwo ways: Go to the Gmail sign in page athttps://mail.google.com/ and after entering your e-mailaddress click the "Forgot password? link. Go directly to thestart of the recovery process athttps://accounts.google.com/sign
Similarly, how do I change my security question? Reset your security questions
- Go to iforgot.apple.com.
- Enter your Apple ID, then select Continue.
- Choose the option to reset your security questions, then selectContinue.
- Enter your Apple ID password, then select Continue.
- Follow the onscreen steps to verify your identity.
Also to know is, does Google still use security questions?
Google no longer uses a security questionon Google accounts. They have not deleted existing ones, butyou can no longer add or modify them (only delete).
How do I reset my Gmail password when I don't remember my recovery information?
First thing you need to do is visit the GoogleAccount Recovery page. When there, enter your email addressand click “Continue”. Click “I don'tknow” option for the password and choose the“Verify your identity” option, which is a really smalllink under all other available options.