Asked by: Ehedey Deirabusiness and finance startups
How can I register my small business name in India?
Last Updated: 16th May, 2020
- Step 1: Acquire Director Identification Number(DIN)
- Step 2: Acquire Digital Signature Certificate(DSC):
- Step 3: Create a account on MCA Portal – Newuserregistration.
- Step 4: Apply for the company to be registered.
Click to see full answer.
Herein, how can I register my small business in India?
Small Business Registration In India | BasicGuide
- Small Business Registration Guidelines & Procedures ToStartA Business In India For Beginners.
- Obtain Digital Signature.
- Obtain director Identification Number (DIN)
- Secure Your Company Name.
- Craft Memorandum and Articles of Association.
- File INC-29 & Get the Incorporation Letter.
- Obtain Permanent Account Number.
Also, how do I register my business name? There are three options for businessnameregistration.
- Use a Doing Business As (DBA) The easiest way to registerabusiness is to file a DBA, also sometimes called registeringafictitious business name, with your state or countyclerk'soffice.
- Create a Business Structure.
- Register a Trademark.
Also question is, do I need to register my small business in India?
The answer is no! Registering a company is nottheonly way to start a business in India. There are manyotherways to start your business in India, but people arenotfamiliar with. The simplest way to start yourownbusiness is to acquire any tax license, like servicetaxregistration.
How much does it cost to register a company in India?
Cost: One-time cost of around Rs.14,000for authorised capital of Rs. 1 lakh. This isn't arequirement forprivate limited companies, per se, but allbusinesses inIndia. Each one of them requires somegovernmentregistrations, based on the offering.