Asked by: Xueli Finnigantechnology and computing browsers
How can I safely download Google Chrome?
Last Updated: 15th May, 2020
- Go to the Google Chrome website. You can use any webbrowser to download Google Chrome.
- Click "Download Chrome".
- Determine if you want Chrome as your defaultbrowser.
- Click “Accept and Install” after reading the Termsof Service.
- Sign in to Chrome.
- Download the offline installer (optional).
Click to see full answer.
In this way, how long does it take to download Google Chrome?
Depending on the speed of your computer, it can be donein less than five minutes. If you download Google Chrome onyour computer, tablet, and cellphone, your browser history andfavorites will be in sync across all three devices.
Similarly, how do you use Google Chrome? Downloading Chrome
- Using your current web browser, navigate towww.google.com/chrome.
- The Google Chrome download page will appear. Locate and selectthe Download now button.
- A dialog box will appear.
- The Google Chrome Installer will open automatically.
- The installer will close when finished, and Google Chrome willopen.
Just so, do I have Google Chrome installed?
A: To check if Google Chrome was installedcorrectly, click the Windows Start button and look in All Programs.If you see Google Chrome listed, launch the application. Ifthe application opens and you are able to browse the web, it likelyinstalled properly.
How do you install Google Chrome?
- On your Android phone or tablet, go to Chrome on GooglePlay.
- Tap Install.
- Tap Accept.
- To start browsing, go to the Home or All Apps page. Tap theChrome app .