Asked by: Tida Makuhinsports soccer
How can I see what devices are connected to my WiFi Comcast?
Last Updated: 21st April, 2020
Click to see full answer.
Hereof, how can I see all devices connected to my Xfinity WiFi?
Go to the Devices section. Select thedevice from the list, then select Device Detailsto see the manufacturer. If the device isconnected to your home network, there should be a green dotindicating that it's online, which may also help with identifyingwhat device it is.
Subsequently, question is, how can I see who is using my Xfinity WiFi? Xfinity xFi At the top of the Overview page, you'llsee your WiFi name(s). To see your password, selectShow Passwords. To make changes, select EditWiFi.
Also Know, how can I see all devices connected to my WiFi?
See Wifi points and connected devices
- Open the Google Wifi app.
- Tap the tab, then the devices icon.
- In the Network screen, the numbers next to "Devices" representyour total Internet (WAN) traffic to and from your Wifi point.
- Below your network name, there is a list of all devicesconnected to your Wi-Fi.
- Tap a specific device to see details.
How do I log someone out of my Comcast account?
Sign Out of the Xfinity Stream App
- Open the Settings menu of the Xfinity Stream app by tapping theGear icon on main navigation menu.
- Tap Change Household Account.
- Tap Continue to sign out.
- So sign in again, enter your Xfinity username and password andtap Continue.