Asked by: Ziyad Remolinastyle and fashion hair care
How can I straight my curly hair at home?
Last Updated: 2nd March, 2020
- Shampoo and conditioner hair. To make thestraightening process easier, wash and conditioner yourhair before you attempt to run a flat iron through it.
- Apply leave in conditioner to your hair.
- Dry hair with a microfiber cloth.
- Comb through your hair.
- Spray heat protectant on your hair.
Click to see full answer.
Beside this, how can I straight my curly hair?
6 ways to straighten your hair naturally
- Brush wet hair until it dries. After washing your hair, let itair dry completely, but continue to brush it every fiveminutes.
- Wrap wet hair tightly. When your hair is wet, comb and divideit down the centre.
- Roll your hair.
- Use overnight hair hands.
- Twist hair into a bun.
- 6. Make a natural straightening mask.
Likewise, can hair change from curly to straight? Hormonal changes like pregnancy, puberty ormenopause can cause your curl pattern to changedrastically. The shape of your hair follicles defines yourcurl pattern and texture, so when your body goes through a majorhormonal overhaul, it can also change the shape ofyour follicles, thus changing your curlpattern.
Beside this, how can I straighten my hair myself?
- Wash and blow-dry your hair.
- Apply a heat protection spray.
- Divide your hair into sections.
- Set your straightening iron to the correct temperature for yourhair type.
- Use the correct technique.
- Stop if you see any steam or your hair starts to sizzle.
- Straighten the next layer of hair.
How can I straighten my curly hair without damaging it?
11 Tips For Straightening Your Hair Without DamagingIt
- Prep Your Strands With A Smoothing Shampoo AndConditioner.
- Use A Powerful Thermal Protectant Before Applying Heat.
- Section Your Hair While Straightening Using Taming HairClips.
- Use A Straightener With Ceramic Plates.
- Or Avoid Re-Straightening With A Fast Recovery-Time Tool.