Asked by: Moshe Filippenkohobbies and interests freelance writing
How can I study creatively?
Last Updated: 26th May, 2020
- Turn those facts into songs.
- Spend time decorating your flashcards, and use afewillustrations.
- Read your textbook as you would a play.
- Turn your material into celebrity gossip.
- Make a game out of studying.
Click to see full answer.
In respect to this, what are fun ways to study?
Here are our top tips for finding ways to have funwhilestudying – whatever the subject may be.
- Listen to good music.
- Turn it into a game for yourself.
- Turn it into a game with others.
- Use nice stationery.
- Try roleplay.
- Study somewhere different.
- Challenge yourself.
- Write comics, short stories or songs.
Similarly, what are the best methods to study? Here are our top tips for getting the most outofstudy.
- Pick a place and time. Everyone has their own idea aboutthebest place and time to study.
- Study every day.
- Plan your time.
- Discover your learning style.
- Review and revise.
- Take breaks.
- Ask for help.
- Stay motivated.
Similarly, can you become more creative?
Like mastering any skill, becoming morecreativetakes practice. Activities that help prime the brainforcreative thinking, such as meditation, yoga, readingfictionand surrounding yourself with people who inspire you,arejust as important as creativity exercises themselves,bethem prototyping or problem-solving.
How can I be more fun?
- Relax. People like to feel safe and comfortable withtheirfriends, and always ready to have fun.
- Pay attention to your friends. Make eye contact, put awayyourphone, and make people around you feel important.
- Crack lots of jokes.
- Go on adventures.
- Keep things positive.
- Bring your friends together.