Asked by: Alethia Virgotechnology and computing computer peripherals
How can I test my printer to print a test paper?
Last Updated: 17th February, 2020
Click to see full answer.
Beside this, how do I get my printer to print a test page?
Printing A Windows Test Page Using Windows 7
- Click on the Windows Start Button.
- Select Control Panel.
- Select Devices and Printers.
- Right click on the printer and select Printer Properties.
- Click Print a Test Page.
- After the Test Page has printed click OK.
Likewise, how can I test my printer for color? Locate the icon for your color printer inthewindow that appears. Once you find the icon, right-click itandselect "Properties." Click the "General" tab, and then click"PrintTest Page" to print a color test page fromtheprinter you selected.
Beside above, how do I get my HP printer to print a test page?
Use one of the following methods to print aself-testpage.
- Load letter or A4, unused plain white paper into theinputtray.
- Press and hold the Cancel ( ) and the Start Copy Colorbuttonsat the same time.
- Release both buttons. The self-test page prints.
How do I print a test page on my Canon printer?
Printing a test page - Windows 7
- Open the [Devices and Printers] folder. Click [Start] ontheWindows task bar, and then select [Devices and Printers].
- Right click on the corresponding printer driver icon.
- Click [Printer Properties] from the pop-up menu.
- Click the [Print test page] button.