Asked by: Anda Mendezonatechnology and computing desktop publishing
How can I type in PageMaker?
Last Updated: 20th March, 2020
- Select the "Text" tool from the Toolbox. Move the cursor backto your document, where it will turn into an I-Beam (seediagram).
- Click the mouse at the spot in your document where you want totype in your text.
- Release the mouse once the text box is of the size youwant.
- Begin to type in your text.
Click to see full answer.
Beside this, how do I add text to a page in PageMaker?
Creating a New Text Box
- Click on the Text tool in the Toolbox.
- Move your cursor back to your document.
- Click anywhere on your document within the margin guides, andthen drag the mouse to the right to create a rectangular box.
- Release your mouse when you have a text box of the size youwant.
- Begin typing in your text.
Beside above, how many types of page type style options are there in PageMaker? PageMaker has a palette with standardstyles, but using the option Define stylesunder Type menu, you can make your own Style palette.Part 2 of the course explains in detail how to dothis.
Moreover, how do I change text direction in PageMaker?
- Select the Rotate tool in the PageMaker toolbar.
- Point to the outside edge of the text or graphic you want torotate and click to select it.
- Point again to the now visible frame surrounding the text orgraphic and drag in the direction you want to rotate theobject.
What is PageMaker for?
Adobe Pagemaker is an application fromAdobe Company. It is a software used for Desktop Publishing. Thatmeans, we can design e-books, brochures, hand bills, visiting cardsand other printing works. After designing in AdobePagemaker, you can take print in printingpress.