Asked by: Eutimio Donotechnology and computing laptops
How can I use mobile data in desktop?
Last Updated: 19th January, 2020
- Connect the phone to a computer or laptopbyusing the USB cable. The best success with this operationiswhen the computer is a PC running Windows.
- Open the Settings app.
- Choose More, and then choose Tethering &MobileHotspot.
- Place a check mark by the USB Tethering item.
Click to see full answer.
In this way, how can I use mobile Internet on my desktop?
Tethering: How to Connect Mobile Internet to Your PCorLaptop
- Tethering is the term for connecting your phone to yourcomputervia USB, Bluetooth, or Wi-Fi and using the phone'sinternetconnectivity to provide a connection for thecomputer.
- Next, on your Android device, open Settings > Network&internet > Hotspot & tethering.
- Click OK to proceed.
how can I use my PC Internet on mobile without hotspot? Go to SmartphoneSettings>>More>>Tethering& portablehotspot>>And tap to USB tetheringtoggle or checkbox toenable sharing Internet via USB cable.All the USB driverswill be automatically installed and yoursmartphone will startsharing Internet toPC-Laptop.
Also question is, how can I use mobile data on PC via USB?
How to Set Up USB Tethering
- Connect your mobile device to your laptop through a USBcableconnection.
- Go to your phone's settings and access yourWi-Fi/Networksettings.
- On Android, tap the checkbox next to USB Tethering toenableit.
- Your laptop should be able to access the internet throughyourphone's mobile plan.
- You're done!
How can I connect my mobile internet to my desktop in Windows 10?
Use your PC as a mobile hotspot
- Select the Start button, then select Settings > Network&Internet > Mobile hotspot.
- For Share my Internet connection from, choose theInternetconnection you want to share.
- Select Edit > enter a new network name and password>Save.
- Turn on Share my Internet connection with other devices.