Asked by: Yuma Wilhalmtechnology and computing databases
How can you delete an index in Elasticsearch?
Last Updated: 4th February, 2020
Click to see full answer.
Similarly, how do you delete an index in elastic search?
You can also delete the index using DELETE action in 'elasticsearch head' (Chrome plugin ). Add it to your chrome and connect it to your host. There you will find all your indices and if you click on actions button below the index you want to delete, you will find a DELETE option in the drop down.
Additionally, how do you delete an index in Python? Remove items by index or slice: del Specify the item to be deleted by index. The first index is 0 , and the last index is -1 . Using slice, you can delete multiple items at once. It is also possible to delete all items by specifying the entire range.
In respect to this, how do I delete an index?
To delete an index by using Object Explorer
- In Object Explorer, expand the database that contains the table on which you want to delete an index.
- Expand the Tables folder.
- Expand the table that contains the index you want to delete.
- Expand the Indexes folder.
- Right-click the index you want to delete and select Delete.
How do I delete an index in Word?
Deleting Index Entries
- Make sure you have Word set to display text that is formatted as hidden.
- Use Find and Replace (Ctrl+F) to locate the index entry you want to delete.
- Select the entire field, including the field braces, and press Del. The index entry is deleted.
- Repeat steps 2 and 3 for each entry you want to delete.