Asked by: Kees Saygostechnology and computing smartphones
How can you find who a cell phone number belongs to?
Last Updated: 31st May, 2020
- Use Reverse Phone Lookup. For numbers that arelisted in the phonebook, using a reverse phone numberservice is the easiest way to find out who a telephone numberbelongs to.
- Google the Telephone Number.
- Call the Number Back.
- Use People Search.
Click to see full answer.
Thereof, how can you find the owner of a phone number?
How to Identify the Owner of a Phone Number
- Enter the phone number into a reverse phone number search orlook-up website.
- Find more information from the phone number's area code andthree-digit prefix.
- Call the phone number back and ask the person who the owneris.
Also, are there free reverse phone lookup sites? Reverse phone lookup sites -- likeWhitePages.com, AnyWho.com and Addresses.com -- are plentiful andfree for landline phone numbers. But reverse phonelookup doesn't come free for cell phone numbers.Fortunately, reverse cell phone number lookup iseasy, although not free.
Similarly, you may ask, is there a directory for cell phones?
Mobile phones buy you a degree of anonymity sincecell numbers aren't usually listed in phone books,but if you need to find a cell phone number or theowner of a cell number, you can still do it for free– all it takes is a little digging.
How can I trace a phone number?
To get real-time results, IMEI & GPS call trackerscan be used to track the location of a phone call. Apps likeGPS Phone & Locate Any Phone are great withtracking mobile phones, even when the phone is notconnected to the internet. You can know the GPS coordinates of aphone number within seconds.