Also know, what causes dandruff in men's hair?
The majority of men with dandruff haveoily skin. Research shows a tiny fungus called “malasseziaglobosa” is the root cause ofdandruff.
One may also ask, how do I get rid of dandruff fast?
How to Get Rid of Dandruff
- Change Your Diet. According to Dr. Macrene Alexiades-Armenakas,a New York–based dermatologist, poor nutrition can lead todandruff.
- Drink More Water.
- Start Washing Your Hair More Often.
- Try Exfoliating Your Scalp.
- Or Try a Hot Oil Mask.
- Don't Use Apple Cider Vinegar.
- Do Use a Special Shampoo.
- Wash Your Scalp Only.
Pinpointing the exact cause of your itchy, flakyscalp can be difficult, but here are a few common culprits:irritated and oily skin, a condition also known as seborrheicdermatitis (a more severe form of dandruff) not shampooingenough, which causes skin cells to accumulate and createflakes and itching.