Asked by: Doaa Eilderstechnology and computing email
How do I access a different Gmail account?
Last Updated: 4th April, 2020
- On your computer, go to gmail.com.
- Enter your Google Account email or phone number andpassword. If information is already filled in and you need to signin to a different account, click Use anotheraccount.
Click to see full answer.
Furthermore, how can I access my Gmail account?
Use Gmail to access your Google Account
- Go to the sign in page of the product (for Google Accounts itis myaccount.google.com).
- Enter your Gmail username (everything that appears firstname.lastname@example.org').
- Enter your password.
One may also ask, how do you access my Gmail account if I forgot my password? Head to the Gmail sign-in page and clickthe “Forgot Password” link. Enterthe last password you remember. If you can'tremember one, click “Try a different question.” Enterthe secondary email address you used when youset up your Gmail account to get a password resetemail.
Subsequently, one may also ask, how do I transfer from one Google account to another?
If you want to move files from one account to anotherwithout downloading and re-uploading them, here's what you have todo:
- Open your primary Google Drive account.
- Locate the files or folders you want to move to your secondaryGoogle Drive account.
- Right-click on the file or folder and select Share.
Where is my account on Gmail?
Sign in. Enter your Google Account emailor phone number and password. If information is already filled inand you need to sign in to a different account, click Useanother account. If you see a page describing Gmailinstead of the sign-in page, click Sign in in the topright corner of the page.