Asked by: Azman Zaayengamedical health cancer
How do I access AAMC materials?
Last Updated: 4th June, 2020
Click to see full answer.
Also asked, how do I access my AAMC practice tests?
The MCAT Official Prep Hub is where you can access your purchased MCAT practice products or products received through the Fee Assistance Program, purchase new products, or view free resources. Sign in using your AAMC username and password.
Likewise, how do I practice MCAT? How to get the most from the AAMC resources
- Get out of bed early at 7:30 am.
- Get to the library by 8 am.
- Start the test at 8:30 am.
- Get used to the idea that you're taking the MCAT first thing in the morning.
- Stick very strictly to the timing. Give yourself the exact length of break normally permitted.
Moreover, what is the AAMC section Bank?
AAMC MCAT Official Prep Section Bank. The Official MCAT®Section Bank provides 300 passage-based and independent questions that cover the natural, behavioral, and social sciences. This product is also offered in the MCAT Official Prep Complete Bundle and MCAT Official Prep Online-Only Bundle.
How much are AAMC practices?
Bulk Order Instructions
|AAMC MCAT Official Prep Products||Price|
|Question Pack Bundle||$76.50||$63.00*|
|Practice Exam 1||$35.00||$24.50|
|Practice Exam 2||$35.00||$24.50|