Asked by: Ekiñe Schultetechnology and computing data storage and warehousing
How do I access Azure Marketplace?
Last Updated: 3rd May, 2020
Azure Marketplace offers can be purchased through:
- The web-based storefront.
- The Azure portal.
- The Azure Command Line Interface (CLI)
Click to see full answer.
Accordingly, what is the Azure Marketplace?
The Microsoft Azure Marketplace is an online store that offers applications and services either built on or designed to integrate with Microsoft's Azure public cloud. The products and services sold through the Microsoft Azure Marketplace come from either Microsoft directly or its technology partners.
Also Know, how do I apply for Microsoft Azure certification? To become a certified as Azure Data Engineer, you'll have to pass two exams: DP-200 and DP-201.
- Exam DP-200: Implementing an Azure Data Solution.
- Exam DP-201: Designing an Azure Data Solution.
- Exam AZ-300: Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies.
- Exam AZ-301: Microsoft Azure Architect Design.
Regarding this, how do I publish to Azure Marketplace?
Publish a managed services offer to Azure Marketplace
- Create your offer in the Cloud Partner Portal.
- Enter offer settings.
- Create plans.
- Provide Marketplace text and images.
- Add support info.
- Publish your offer.
- The customer onboarding process.
- Next steps.
How much does Azure cost?
Microsoft Azure prices start at $13 a month. But, like all of the services tested, it gets complicated after that.