Asked by: Yordany De Lastratechnology and computing email
How do I access Jive voicemail?
Last Updated: 31st March, 2020
Click to see full answer.
Simply so, how do I check my voicemail?
Retrieve Voicemail Messages
- Call the Voicemail box: Press *86 (*VM) then the Send key.Press and hold number 1 to use the voicemail speed dial. If callingfrom another number, dial the 10-digit mobile phone number thenpress # to interrupt the greeting.
- Follow the prompts to enter your password and retrieve yourmessages.
Also Know, how do I check my voicemail on my Toshiba office phone? Baron Telecommunications
- Call into the office. Wait until you hear the Main Greeting orhave the person who answers the phone transfer you into 400 (or 40if you use 2-digit extension numbers).
- Log into the Main Mailbox. Dial *
- You are now logged into the Mailbox of your choice. Take Option1 to listen to messages.
Also Know, how do I check my voicemail from another country?
To check your voicemail messages from another phone whiletraveling internationally:
- Turn off your wireless phone if it's with you to avoid roamingcharges.
- Dial +1 followed by your 10-digit wireless number.
- The plus sign (+) key appears on most phones if you press andhold down the 0 key.
How do I setup my voicemail on my business phone?
Setting up from your business telephone line:
- Dial your Voice Mail Access Number. Or, you can dial yourtelephone number and press * when you hear the greeting.
- Follow the voice prompts to: Set up a new 4- to 8-digitPasscode. Set up your mailboxes. Record your greetings. Record yourname.