Asked by: Charis Dymtechnology and computing computer networking
How do I access my Comcast router settings?
Last Updated: 8th February, 2020
- Make sure you are connected to your network. This can be awiredor wifi connection.
- Open a browser and go to 10.0. 0.1.
- Enter username and password. Username: adminPassword:password.
- Change your password.
- Next up: Speed up your wifi connection.
Click to see full answer.
In this way, how do I change my Comcast router settings?
You may need your Xfinity username and password tologin.
- Log into www.xfinity.com/myaccount and select "Settings."
- Then select "Internet."
- Go to "WiFi credentials."
- Now select "Edit" to change your WiFi Name or Password.
- Enter your new WiFi Name or Password and select "Save."
Also Know, how do I find my Xfinity router username and password? Xfinity My Account Online
- Log into My Account. If you don't remember your usernameandpassword, we can help find your username and resetyourpassword.
- Select Settings on the top of the page.
- Select WiFi Network & Password.
- Select Edit.
- From here, you can change your WiFi network's nameandpassword.
Besides, what is the default login for Xfinity router?
If you are using a Comcast wireless gateway,thedefault username is "admin" and the defaultpassword"password".
How do I find my WiFi name and password?
To find your WiFi network name and password:
- Make sure you're connected to your WiFi network.
- In the taskbar, right-click the WiFi icon, and then selectOpenNetwork and Sharing Center.
- Next to Connections, select your WiFi network name.
- Select Wireless Properties.
- Select the Security tab.
- Select Show characters.