Asked by: Deogracia Arrayastechnology and computing tablets and e readers
How do I access USB on RCA tablet?
Last Updated: 10th April, 2021
Click to see full answer.
Correspondingly, can you use a flash drive with a tablet?
Yes you can have your entire data storeinflash drive, attach it to your tablet and startyourwork. The new android device has the option to connect toanexternal drive, but old android mobile needs to berootedfor this process.
Likewise, how do I open a thumb drive? Insert the flash drive into a USB port onyourcomputer. You should find a USB port on the front, back, orside ofyour computer (the location may vary depending on whetheryou havea desktop or a laptop). Depending on how your computer issetup, a dialog box may appear. If it does, selectOpenfolder to view files.
One may also ask, how do I get my tablet to connect to my computer?
- Connect the tablet to the computer with a USB cable. Usethecharging cable that came with your tablet or onethat'scompatible.
- Tap the notification on the tablet. A list of connectionoptionswill appear.
- Tap Media Device.
- Press ⊞ Win + E on the computer.
- Click This PC.
- Double-click your tablet.
How do I connect a flash drive to my tablet?
How to Connect with a USB OTG cable
- Connect a flash drive (or SD reader with card) to thefull-sizeUSB female end of the adapter. Your USB drive plugs intothe OTGcable first.
- Connect OTG cable to your phone.
- Swipe down from the top to show the notification drawer.
- Tap USB Drive.
- Find the file you'd like to share.