Asked by: Jabbar Purandhritechnology and computing digital audio
How do I add a bus in Logic Pro X?
Last Updated: 9th May, 2020
Click to see full answer.
In this regard, how do you add effects in Logic Pro X?
Add an audio effect plug-in
- Click an Audio Effect slot, then choose a plug-in from thepop-up menu. The last visible empty Audio Effect slot in a channelstrip is shown at half its height; use it in the same way.
- Option-click an Audio Effect slot. You can now choose legacyplug-ins from the pop-up menu.
Secondly, how do I create a reverb bus in Pro Tools? Sends made simple:
- Create a Stereo Aux Track.
- Insert a Reverb Plug-in on the 1st Insert.
- Assign Bus 1-2 as input to the Aux track.
- Create a send to Bus 1-2 (renamed “Reverb Bus” inpicture) on your vocal track.
- Bring up the level of the send until you hear enough reverb onyour vocal.
Moreover, what is a bus in recording?
A bus is basically a path in which you can routeone or more audio signals to a particular destination. In Studioapplications, busses can be used to group signals together forrecording when there are too many channels of audio for themall to be sent to yourmultitracker/interface/soundcard.
What does a bus do in logic?
A Bus is like a virtual wire that's used to sendaudio signal from one channel strip (the source) to another (thedestination). A Bus Channel is used to control the leveland, if desired, add insert effects on the Bus itself, allto be described below. But first, let's continue with a closer lookat Logic's Busses.