Asked by: Liset Ongarivideo gaming console games
How do I add a gift card to my Microsoft account?
Last Updated: 14th February, 2020
- Open Microsoft Store .
- Select the See more menu (next to theSearchbox).
- Select Redeem a code. If you aren't already signed in, signinto the Microsoft account on which you want toredeemthe code.
- Enter your code and select Redeem.
Click to see full answer.
Just so, how do I use a Microsoft gift card?
The easiest way to redeem a gift card or codeisonline. Sign in to microsoft.com/redeem withyourMicrosoft account, enter the 25-character code, andthenselect Next. If you or your family have multipleMicrosoftaccounts, make sure you're signed in to the one towhich you wantto apply the gift card orcode.
Also, how do I add money to my Microsoft account with my debit card? Online steps: Add a payment option
- On a computer or other Internet-connected device, open abrowserand go to My Account.
- Under Payment & Billing, select Manage PaymentOptions.
- If prompted, sign in using your Microsoft account(formerlyWindows Live ID).
- Do one of the following: Select Add a new Credit Card.
In respect to this, how do you add a gift card to Xbox Live?
How to redeem a code on Xbox One
- Open the Home menu on your Xbox One console.
- Press RB four times to arrive at the Store tab.
- Select the Use a code tile.
- Enter your 25-character code using the on-screen keyboard.
- Press the Menu button.
- Select Confirm to add the product to your account.
How do I enter a code in Microsoft store?
Redeem a code.
- Open the Xbox mobile app, then sign in (make sure you'resignedin with the Microsoft account you want to redeem thecodewith).
- Press the Menu button in the upper left corner.
- Select Microsoft Store from this list, then choose Redeemacode.
- Enter the 25-character code, then follow the prompts.