Asked by: Heath Cadafalchmusic and audio sports play by play
How do I add a mailbox on my iPhone 6?
Last Updated: 12th June, 2020
- Touch Settings.
- Scroll to and touch Accounts & Passwords.
- Touch Add Account.
- Touch Other.
- Touch Add Mail Account.
- Touch Name.
- Enter your name.
- Touch Email.
Click to see full answer.
Also to know is, how can I add a mailbox to my iPhone?
Configuration for iPhones with iOS 7 and newer
- From the Home screen, choose Settings.
- Next, tap Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
- In the Accounts section, tap Add Account.
- Choose your email account type.
- Select Add Mail Account under the Mail section.
- Enter your account information.
Likewise, how do I add Gmail account to iPhone 6? To set it up:
- Open up the Settings app on your iOS device and go to the"Mail, Contacts, Calendars" section. Hit "Add Account".
- From there, choose Microsoft Exchange as the type of account(again, don't choose Gmail).
- Type in your Gmail address under Email.
- Press the Next button at the top of the screen.
Just so, can I have two email accounts on my iPhone 6?
If you have several email addresses, youdo not have to choose which one to set up on youriPhone. Open the "Settings" app, and then scroll down to the"Mail, Contacts, Calendars" menu. Tap the "AddAccount" menu, and then choose your emailprovider.
How do I setup my email account?
Setting up e-mail on Android
- Tap Settings, and then tap Accounts.
- Tap Add account, and then:
- In the Add your email address text box, type the e-mail addressof the account that you created in cPanel (for example,[email protected]).
- Tap MANUAL SETUP.
- For the account type, tap Personal (POP3) or Personal(IMAP).