Asked by: Gutier Fendlscience genetics
How do I add a second line to a cell in Excel?
Last Updated: 1st May, 2020
Click to see full answer.
Also, how do you add a line in an Excel spreadsheet?
With Microsoft Excel, you can dictate whether to insertgridlines to a specific cell, area or the entire spreadsheet,framingyour data.
- Open a Spreadsheet.
- Highlight Desired Cell.
- Click "Borders" Menu.
- Click "All Borders"
- Highlight an Area to Add Grid Lines.
- Choose "All Borders"
- Select Entire Spreadsheet.
Beside above, how do I add a horizontal line in an Excel cell? Click anywhere on the spreadsheet and drag yourmousepointer up or down to draw a vertical line. Drag yourmousepointer left or right to draw ahorizontalline.
In this manner, how do I insert a cell within a cell in Excel?
Excel 2010 For Dummies
- Select the cells, rows, or columns where you want the new,blankcells to appear.
- Click the drop-down arrow attached to the Insert button intheCells group of the Home tab.
- Click Insert Cells on the drop-down menu. The Insert dialogboxopens with the following options:
How do I add a line in Excel chart?
How to add a line to an existing Excel graph
- Insert a new column beside your source data.
- Right-click the existing graph, and choose SelectData…from the context menu:
- In the Select Data Source dialog box, click the Add buttoninthe Legend Entries (Series)
- In the Edit Series dialog window, do the following: