Asked by: Karem Dobberthientechnology and computing photo editing software
How do I add an image to a product in WooCommerce?
Last Updated: 7th April, 2020
Click to see full answer.
Beside this, how do I add a product description in WooCommerce?
Adding a simple product
- Go to WooCommerce > Products > Add Product. You then havea familiar interface and should immediately feel at home.
- Enter a product Title and Description.
- Go to the Product Data panel, and select downloadable (digital)or virtual (service) if applicable.
One may also ask, how do I add multiple products in WooCommerce? How to add multiple products to the cart from one page inWooCommerce
- Get the WooCommerce Product Table plugin.
- Log in to your WordPress website and head over to Plugins ->Add New.
- Navigate to WooCommerce –> Settings –>Products -> Product Table and paste your license key into theLicense Key input field.
Beside above, how do I add a product size in WooCommerce?
How To Add Sizes in WooCommerce
- Set up a new attribute: size.
- Add a new variable product that uses the size attribute.
- First, click the 'add variation' button 4 times if you will beusing all 4 sizes. Select the name of your sizes from the drop downmenus. Then, fill in the product data for each size.
What size should WooCommerce product images be?
Your image dimensions should match or be higherthan those of your theme. Original images you uploadshould be at least 800 x 800px or higher to work for mostthemes.