Asked by: Nadjib Montagnatechnology and computing tablets and e readers
How do I add another fingerprint to my iPhone 8?
Last Updated: 11th June, 2020
Click to see full answer.
Also to know is, can you add more than one fingerprint to iPhone?
A. You can use up to five differentfingerprints with the Touch ID sensor that comes withcertain iPhone and iPad models, so one of thosefingers could be from a spouse. Once you tap in thenumber to unlock the Touch ID & Passcode settings, scroll downto the Fingerprints section and tap the Add aFingerprint option.
Likewise, how do you add another fingerprint? Follow these steps to add another fingerprint on your Note8.
- STEP 1: Tap the gear icon on the upper-right hand corner toopen Settings.
- STEP 2: Tap on Lock screen and security.
- STEP 3: Tap on Fingerprint scanner.
- STEP 4: Tap the green plus icon next to add a fingerprint.
Similarly, you may ask, how do you add a fingerprint on iPhone 8?
Use Touch ID
- Find "Touch ID & Passcode" Press Touch ID &Passcode.
- Add fingerprint. Press Add a Fingerprint and follow theinstructions on the screen to add your fingerprint. PressContinue.
- Select Touch ID settings. Press the indicator next to "iPhoneUnlock" to turn the function on or off.
- Return to the home screen.
How can I have more than 5 fingerprints on my iPhone?
You head over to Settings → General → Passcode& Fingerprint → Fingerprints and tap on AddFingerprint… The normal method is to use one finger,tap on the home button repeatedly (adjusting the position ever solightly) till your iPhone 5s records all parts of thefingerprint.