Asked by: Mendy Ditmermusic and audio sports play by play
How do I add contacts to Favourites?
Last Updated: 8th April, 2020
- Launch the phone application and click on favoritesinthe lower left corner.
- Tap the + button in the top right.
- Find the contact you wish to add as a favoriteandtap on their name.
- Select the information you wish to favorite(phonenumber, email, FaceTime, etc)
- That's it!
Click to see full answer.
In this way, how do I find my favorite contacts?
Marking a contact as a favorite is easy, justtapon a contact's name, then select the "star" icon up at the topofthe contact card. You'll then be able to see acombinationof these favorite contacts and your frequentlycontactedpeople from the "Favorites" tab of thePeopleapp.
Also, how do you add contacts to favorites on iPhone 7? How to add favorites contacts on iPhone 7 and iPhone7Plus
- Turn on the Apple iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus.
- Go to the “Phone” app.
- Go to the “Favorites” section.
- Select on the plus “+” sign in the upper righthandcorner of the screen.
- Select the contact that you want to favorite or star.
People also ask, how do you add a contact to favorites on iPhone 10?
How to Add Favorites on iPhone
- Open the Phone app.
- Tap Favorites at the bottom of the screen.
- Select + at the top.
- Choose the contact you want to add to the Favorites list.
- Decide which type of communication you want to be thefavorite:Message, Call, Video, or Mail.
How do you add a contact?
Create a new contact from scratch Touch Contacts on the Home screen. The Contacts iconisto the right of the Launcher button. Press the Menu soft buttonandchoose Add Contact. Fill in the text fields withtheinformation you know, such as given name, family name, andphonenumber, plus perhaps an e-mail address.