Consequently, how do I make channel categories on discord?
To add a new category to your channel just right-click onyour server icon or hit the chevron to the right of the servername!
- Type in the name and once created you can drag and drop itwherever you like in the channel list!
- Click on the 'Permissions' tab to alter permissions and addroles.
Regarding this, how do I make custom Emojis?
To create a Custom Emoji:
- Click on the three dots at the top of the channels sidebar toopen the Main Menu.
- Select Custom Emoji.
- Click Add Custom Emoji.
- Enter a name for your Custom Emoji.
- Click Select, and choose what image to use for the emoji.
- Click Save.
For optimal emoji resolution, you can upload them insizes up to 128x128 pixels, but keep in mind that they'll beresized to 32x32.