Asked by: Antolina Rothlingshofervideo gaming pc games
How do I add friends on fortnite on my computer?
Last Updated: 12th April, 2020
Click to see full answer.
Also asked, how do you add friends on fortnite?
Here's how to add them as a friend:
- Tap the Friends icon (looks like a group of people in the upperright corner.
- Tap on the Add a friend icon.
- Enter your friend's Epic username or email address in thesearch box.
- Select them when they show up and tap Add.
Additionally, how does fortnite cross platform work? On PC, Fortnite will place you with players in across-platform party on consoles. However, if youwant to play Solo mode, it will only place you on amap with other PC players. Fortnite has a Squad Fill partiesoption which refers to players on whatever platform youare accessing the game from.
Also question is, how do I add cross platform to fortnite?
How to play Fortnite cross-platform
- Add your friends via Epic Games accounts on the Fortnite BattleRoyale lobby menu.
- Set your Fortnite privacy settings to Public or Friends,depending on your preference.
- Select Duos or Squad mode.
- Your friend should now be able to find and join you via theParty Finder on the BR lobby menu.
How do I add friends on Epic Games?
How to Add a Friend on Epic Games
- Open the Epic Games launcher, and click Friends.
- Click the Add Friend icon.
- Enter your friend's Epic Games display name or email addressinto the Add a Friend field, and click SEND.
- Your friend will appear in the outgoing section until theyaccept your request.