Asked by: Chadia Petrovatechnology and computing antivirus software
How do I add money to my wepa account?
Last Updated: 18th February, 2020
- Login to wēpa account.
- Select 'Deposit Funds' in top right blue menu bar or select 'add more' by 'CURRENT BALANCE' in the right side print queue.
- Select an amount to deposit ($5.00, $10.00, $15.00, $20.00, $25.00, $50.00)
- Select a Payment Method, either Credit Card or PayPal.
Click to see full answer.
Keeping this in consideration, how do you use the wepa app?
How to use the Wēpa Print Driver:
- Open the document on your computer.
- Choose "File > Print"
- Select a Wēpa printer.
- Click "Print"
- Search and open Wepa app on your computer.
Furthermore, how much does it cost to print on wepa? About WEPA To pay for printing, you will need to have sufficient funds in your Terrapin Express account to cover the cost of printing, which is currently $0.10 per black & white page, and $0.50 for color copies.
what does wepa cost?
Service Fee Using Credit / Debit Card at Print Station. A service fee of $0.40 is imposed by the financial institutions when using a credit/debit card at a Print Station. You can avoid this fee by registering and depositing money into your wēpa account with your Credit/Debit card.
How do I find my wepa code?
Print with wēpa Code at Print Station
- Select 'Don't have a card? Tap here' at bottom.
- Select 'I have Wepa Code' from menu.
- Enter 6 alpha-numberic Wepa code then 'Submit'.
- Select 'Print' at bottom then a payment option.