Asked by: Vianca Cirlantechnology and computing web hosting
How do I add nameservers to my GoDaddy domain?
Last Updated: 26th May, 2020
- Log in to your GoDaddy Domain Control Center.
- Select your domain name from the list to access the Domain Settings page.
- Scroll down to Additional Settings and select Manage DNS.
- In the Nameservers section, select Change.
- Choose the option that works best for you:
- Select Save or Connect to complete your updates.
Click to see full answer.
Beside this, how do I add nameservers to GoDaddy?
After creating your own nameservers, you need to set them for domains registered with GoDaddy.
- Go to the DNS Management page.
- On the DNS Management page, under the Advanced Features section, click Host names.
- Click Add.
- Enter the Hostname and Host IP Address you want to use.
- Click Save.
Furthermore, how do I find my nameservers for a domain? 2. Use WHOIS Lookup Tool to Find Current Nameservers
- Type “.tld WHOIS lookup” on Google (e.g., .xyz WHOIS lookup).
- From there, choose your preferred tool.
- Insert your website domain and hit the WHOIS lookup button.
- After completing reCAPTCHA, find your domain nameservers from the WHOIS search page.
Moreover, how do I find my nameservers on GoDaddy?
What you should really set your Nameservers to
- Login to your Godaddy hosting account.
- Go to Domain Manager -> DNS Manager.
- Click Edit Zone underneath the Domain Name you wish to host at Godaddy.
- The nameservers are listed under the NS (Nameserver) section.
What is GoDaddy nameservers?
Nameservers are your primary DNS controller, and without the correct nameserver settings, your email and website won't work correctly. Your domain must be registered with GoDaddy in your account to edit nameservers.