Asked by: Sharron Taulertechnology and computing email
How do I add permissions to Office 365 mailbox?
Last Updated: 28th April, 2020
Click to see full answer.
Thereof, how do I add permissions to my Outlook mailbox?
- In Outlook, go to File > Account Settings > Account Settings.
- Click on Account Settings > Delegate Access.
- Select the Permissions Tab from the menu.
- Click the Add button.
- Enter the name or fully-qualified email address of the target user and click on Go.
- Select the name from the list, and click Add > OK.
Additionally, how do I give calendar permissions in Outlook 365? Outlook 2016
- Open Outlook 2016.
- Click Calendar on the left side of the window.
- Click the Calendar Permissions button.
- Click Add User.
- Select the person to whom you wish to give permissions and click Add.
- Select the permission level for the user.
- Click OK to save changes.
Consequently, how do I access another mailbox in Office 365?
ow To Add A Shared Mailbox in Office 365
- From Office 365, click on the silhouette in the top right-hand corner.
- From the Office 365 menu, select "Open another mailbox"
- In the "Open another mailbox" dialog box, enter the name of the shared mailbox.
- Once the correct mailbox appears in the box, Click "Open"
How do I grant access to my mailbox?
In the admin center, go to the Users > Active users page. Select the user you want, expand Mail Settings, and then select Edit next to Mailbox permissions. Next to Read and manage, select Edit. Select Add permissions, then choose the name of the user or users that you want to allow to read email from this mailbox.