Asked by: Xuzhen Dizhbaktechnology and computing shareware and freeware
How do I add radio buttons in Word 2016?
Last Updated: 25th May, 2021
- Click File > Options to open the Word Options dialogbox.
- In the Word Options dialog box, (1) click CustomizeRibbon in left bar, (2) check the Developer option in theright box, and (3) click the OK button.
- Go ahead to click Developer > Legacy Tools > OptionButton.
Click to see full answer.
Besides, how do you add radio buttons in Word?
Click the “Radio Button” icon, whichwill insert a radio button into the Worddocument. Right click the radio button, highlight the“OptionButton Object” and select the “Edit”option, which will enable you to edit the radiobutton.
Beside above, how do I ungroup radio buttons in Word? Don't Group Buttons, Check Boxes, or Radio ButtonsTogether
- Select the grouped object and press Ctrl+Shift+G.
- Right-click the grouped object, scroll to Group, and selectUngroup.
- Select the grouped object. Go to the Home tab, click Arrange,and select Ungroup.
Accordingly, how do you add a drop down list in Word?
- On the Developer tab, in the Controls group, click theDrop-Down List control .
- Select the content control, and then on the Developer tab, inthe Controls group, click Properties.
- To create a list of choices, under Drop-Down List Properties,click Add.
- Type a choice in the Display Name box, such as Yes, No, orMaybe.
How do you make a clickable checkbox in Word?
Click on the Developer tab, now added to the main menutowards the top of your screen. In the Controls section, select thecheckbox icon. A new checkbox should now be insertedinto your document.