Asked by: Wenzhong Puyalestechnology and computing computer peripherals
How do I adjust the sensitivity on my Samsung Galaxy s9?
Last Updated: 30th April, 2021
- Step 1: Open the Settings app on your Galaxy S9 orS9+.
- Step 2: Tap Advanced features.
- Step 3: Scroll down to the bottom of the list to findthe Touch sensitivity option. Toggle this on to enhance thephone's touch sensitivity.
Click to see full answer.
Subsequently, one may also ask, how do I adjust the touch sensitivity on my Samsung?
Method 1 Changing Touchscreen Sensitivity
- Open your Galaxy's Settings. To do so, pull down thenotification bar from the top of the home screen.
- Scroll down and tap General management.
- Tap Language and input.
- Use the “Pointer speed” slider to adjust touchsensitivity.
Also Know, does screen guard reduce touch sensitivity? Use Thinner Screen Guard Though thicker screen-guards give yourscreen better protection, they might also reduce itssensitivity. Choose the one that is thick enough to protectyour phone's screen, yet does not affect itsperformance.
Similarly, it is asked, how do you increase touch sensitivity?
- Open your Android's Settings. It's the.
- Tap Languages & input. It's usually near the center of themenu.
- Tap Pointer speed. It's under the “Mouse/trackpad”header.
- Drag the slider right to increase the sensitivity. This speedsup the screen's reaction to your touch.
- Drag the slider left to decrease sensitivity.
- Tap OK.
Can you change touch screen sensitivity?
Touchscreen sensitivity on an Android devicecan be adjusted (decreased or increased) by editing thevalues in your build.prop file. To edit these values, however,you will need root access of your Android OS.