Asked by: M Griefpersonal finance student financial aid
How do I apply for the Canadian army?
Last Updated: 12th March, 2020
- Become a Canadian citizen. To become a citizen, you mustlegally live in Canada for 3 consecutive years.
- Be at least 18 years old or have parental consent. If you haveparental consent, you can apply at age 17.
- Complete up to Grade 10 at a minimum.
Click to see full answer.
Just so, how long is the application process for the Canadian Forces?
First you'll fill out an online application,which takes about 20 to 30 minutes.
Similarly, how do I apply for the military?
- You must be a U.S. citizen or a resident alien.
- Be between the ages of 17-34.
- Have a high school diploma.
- Have no more than two dependents.
- Take and pass the Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery(ASVAB) test.
- Pass a Military Entrance Processing Station medical exam.
Also to know, can you get Canadian citizenship by joining the military?
The Canadian army has a citizenshiprequirement to serve. You need to be a citizen first,and then you are allowed to serve. Thus if you wantto join the Canadian army as an Ugandan, youneed to become a Permanent Resident through the standardimmigration procedures.
Can you have tattoos in the Canadian army?
Tattoos are now only prohibited on the face andscalp, with accommodations being made for religious orcultural reasons, according to the Canadian Armed Forces(CAF)'s updated tattoo policy for its members.