Asked by: Amandio Salduondohobbies and interests freelance writing
How do I automate a Facebook group Post?
Last Updated: 1st February, 2020
- Write your post in the “CreatePost”box.
- Below your post, click the “ShareNow”dropdown.
- Select the second option “Schedule”
- Select the date and time you want your posttopublish.
- Select “Schedule”
Click to see full answer.
Similarly, you may ask, how do I automatically post to Facebook groups?
a. Auto post to Facebook Groups by specifyingthetime of publication
- go to Postcron, select the account(s) where you want toscheduleyour posts.
- Then, you create the post and press the Schedule button.SoEasy! ??
- After that, a screen will pop up, and there you canmanuallychoose the date and time of your post.
Also, can a FB page post in a group? The new feature that many Facebook GroupAdminshave been waiting for is the ability to post asthePage (rather than your personal Profile) intheGroup. Once your Group is linked to thePageyou'll see that as an option whenever you go to eitherpostor comment.
Subsequently, one may also ask, how do I create a recurring post on Facebook?
How to schedule Facebook posts on Facebook
- Step 1: Create a post.
- Step 2: Select Schedule.
- Step 3: Select a date and time.
- Step 1: Click Publishing Tools at the top of your Page.
- Step 2: Click Scheduled Posts in the left column.
- Step 3: Click the post you want to edit.
How do I automate my social media posts?
The easiest way to automate social mediaisby using automation software and apps. TheseincludeHootsuite, Buffer, SproutSocial, HubSpot, SocialOomph andSocial Flow.