Asked by: Qasir Rosastechnology and computing databases
How do I become a Oracle certified DBA?
Last Updated: 3rd May, 2020
- Associate Certification.
- Step 1: Take one of the following three courses.
- Step 2: Oracle Database 11g: Administration I 1Z0-052.
- Professional Certification.
- Step 1: Be an Oracle Certified Associate.
- Step 2: Take an Exam.
- Step 3: Submission of an Already Completed Course.
- Step 4: Oracle Database 11g: Administration II 1Z0-053.
Click to see full answer.
Considering this, how long does it take to learn Oracle DBA?
Originally Answered: In how much time can we learn Oracle from scratch? Hi, it depends what you are targeting to learn. If it's SQL and PL/Sql, then it will take 3 hours of study for 2–3 months and you will be good to go.
Also, what is Oracle DBA course? 'Oracle Database Administration for Absolute Beginners' course explains about the basic concepts of Relational Database Management Systems (RDBMS). It will help you to become an Oracle Database Administrator(Oracle DBA). Database Administrator is one of the highly sought after jobs in the IT industry.
Keeping this in view, which DBA certification is best?
Top 5 database certifications
- IBM Certified Database Administrator – DB2.
- Microsoft SQL Server database certifications.
- Oracle Certified Professional, MySQL 5.7 Database Administrator.
- Oracle Database 12c Administrator.
- SAP HANA: SAP Certified Technology Associate – SAP HANA (Edition 2016)
Is Oracle DBA a good career?
Managing huge data of the company is not a joke. DBA has to maintain security, the privacy of data so it is a good choice to start your career in Database Administration and one should prepare for Oracle DBA certification . As Increasing Demand for Oracle DBAs.