Asked by: Rabah Genzschtravel hotels and motels
How do I become a Superhost on Airbnb?
Last Updated: 2nd March, 2020
- Host a minimum of 10 stays in a year.
- Respond to guests quickly and maintain a 90% response rate orhigher.
- Have at least 80% 5-star reviews.
- Honor confirmed reservations (meaning hosts should rarelycancel)
Click to see full answer.
Correspondingly, what are the benefits of being a Superhost on Airbnb?
- Earn extra money. Superhosts often benefit from a significantincrease in earnings.
- Attract more guests. You'll be featured to guests in searchresults, emails, and more.
- Access exclusive rewards. You'll get an extra 20% on top of theusual bonus when you refer new hosts.
how often does Airbnb review Superhost status? Quarterly assessment dates are January 1st, April1st, July 1st, and October 1st, every year. We'll notify you ofyour Superhost status at the end of each assessmentperiod—usually 10 days after the assessmentbegins.
Similarly, it is asked, how much do airbnb Superhosts make?
Airbnb's data reveals that the average hostmakes around $6,000 a year, but many hosts makemuch more than that.
Does Airbnb Superhost stay with you?
To outsiders, it looks like a small badge on our profilepage — but to many Airbnb users, Superhoststatus is what separates the serious hosts from the casualones. Some guests will “only stay withSuperhosts” because it pretty much guarantees you'llhave a good time. That is what being a Superhost isall about.