Asked by: Sharice Breguabusiness and finance recalls
How do I block a number on my Alcatel Pixi phone?
Last Updated: 20th April, 2021
- To block a contact, touch Apps.
- Touch Contacts.
- Touch the desired contact.
- Touch the Menu icon.
- Touch Block contact.
- Change the blocking options if desired andtouchBLOCK.
- The contact has been blocked.
- To block a caller in the call list,touchApps.
Click to see full answer.
Also, how do you block a number on an Alcatel phone?
- From the Home screen, tap the People app.
- Tap on the contact you want to block. You can only blocksomeoneif they're in your contacts.
- Tap the Recent Apps key on the bottom right.
- Tap Block incoming calls to check the setting.
Likewise, how do I block text messages on my Alcatel phone? Block messages or spam
- From the Home screen, tap Messages.
- Tap Menu > Blocked calls.
- Tap Menu > Blocked list.
- Tap the plus sign.
- Enter the phone number.
- Tap Block.
In this manner, what is blacklist on Alcatel phone?
Alcatel has added a few extra quirkycallingfeatures. The first is the Call Filter that lets you set upeithera whitelist or blacklist of numbers. Any calls fromnumberson the blacklist are automatically ignored bythephone, while those on the Whitelist are alwaysallowedthrough.
How do I block a number on Android phone?
Here we go:
- Open the Phone app.
- Tap the three-dot icon (top-right corner).
- Select “Call Settings.”
- Select “Reject Calls.”
- Tap the “+” button and add the numbers you wanttoblock.