Asked by: Lamara Adlkofertechnology and computing smartphones
How do I block a number on my Panasonic home phone?
Last Updated: 26th January, 2020
- Press [MENU]
- Press [ #217 ]
- Press [?] or [?] to select “Block rangeofnumbers”, press “SELECT”
- Press [Menu]
- Press [?] or [?] to select “Add”,press“SELECT”
- Enter the phone number (2 - 8 digits, to erase adigitpress [Clear].)
- Press “Save”
- Press “Off”
Click to see full answer.
Also asked, how do I block a number on my Panasonic phone?
With the setting menu of your Panasonic ElugaNote
- Go to settings and press Call.
- press Call Reject.
- press Reject calls from.
- press private numbers if you would like or else search foranumber out of your contact list.
- Determine the contact you choose to block.
Similarly, how many calls can you block on Panasonic phone? You can store up to 250 phone numbersinthe call block list by using the caller list or byenteringthe numbers directly.
Beside above, how do I block a number on my home phone?
To block a number: Press #, dial the10-digitnumber you want to add, and press # to confirm. Tounblock anumber: Press *, dial the 10-digit numberyou wish toremove, and press * to confirm. Enter *67 and thenthenumber you want to block from seeing your callerIDinfo.
How do I unblock a phone number on my Panasonic landline?
- Press [MENU] [#]   
- Press the [?] or the [?] button to select the telephonenumberthat you want to erase.
- Press [ERASE]
- Press the [?] or the [?] button to select [YES]
- Press [SELECT]
- Press [OFF]