Asked by: Khurram Vinnikfamily and relationships internet safety
How do I block calls on FiOS?
Last Updated: 23rd April, 2020
- Dial "*60" on your land-line phone ("1160" if you are using arotary phone).
- Dial the phone number that you would like toblock when the automated service tells you to enter thenumber.
- Confirm the number entered is correct.
Click to see full answer.
Similarly, can you block calls on Verizon FIOS?
You can also use the My Fios app byselecting: Phone > Options tab > Calling Features >Block Incoming Calls > Block AnonymousCalls.
Similarly, how do you block unwanted calls on your home phone? Enter *67 and then the number you want toblock from seeing your caller ID info. Other ways tostop nuisance calls: Add your number to thefree National Do Not Call Registry by calling 888.382.1222or going to www.donotcall.gov. Stop political callsby asking callers to remove your number from theirlists.
One may also ask, how do I block unwanted calls on Verizon?
Add a Block - Call & Message Blocking - My VerizonWebsite
- From a website, sign in to My Verizon.
- From the My Verizon Home screen, navigate: Plan >Blocks.
- Click Block calls & messages. If needed, select a specificdevice on the account.
- Enter the 10-digit phone number(s) you wish to block then clickSave. Only 5 phone numbers can be blocked.
- Click OK.
How do I get telemarketers to stop calling me?
You can register your numbers on the national Do NotCall list at no cost by calling 1-888-382-1222(voice) or 1-866-290-4236 (TTY). You must call from thephone number you wish to register. You can also register at addyour personal wireless phone number to the nationalDo-Not-Call list donotcall.gov .