Asked by: Telm Getyafamily and relationships internet safety
How do I block websites using keywords?
Last Updated: 5th March, 2020
- Access the router's web-based setup page. To learn how, clickhere.
- Click the Enable Website Blocking by Keywords box andenter the keyword you want to block. Then, click Addto list.
- Select a Time you want the website to remain blockedthen, click Save. In this example, we used Always as the timerule.
Click to see full answer.
Also question is, how do I block certain words from Google search?
You can exclude words from your search byusing the - operator; any word in your query preceded by the- sign is automatically excluded from the search results.Remember to always include a space before the - sign, and noneafter.
Furthermore, how do you block certain words on YouTube? Steps
- Click your profile photo. It's at the top-right corner of thepage.
- Click Creator Studio. It's near the top of the menu.
- Click Community. It's in the left column, toward themiddle.
- Click Community Settings.
- Type the keyword you want to block into the ″Blockedwords″ field.
- Click Save.
Keeping this in consideration, what websites can I block at work?
With Freedom, you can block categories ofwebsites (Social, Shopping, etc.) or block individualwebsites – your choice.
The list: Block these 10 sites
How do I block websites on my router?
To block internet sites:
- Launch an internet browser from a computer or wireless devicethat is connected to the network.
- You are prompted to enter a username and password.
- Click ADVANCED > Security > Block Sites.
- Select one of the Keyword Blocking options: