Asked by: Detelin Cimadevillatechnology and computing video software
How do I burn a DVD from Windows Media Player?
Last Updated: 10th May, 2020
Click to see full answer.
Furthermore, how do I burn a CD from Windows Media Player?
How to Burn Music to a CD/DVD in Windows MediaPlayer
- Insert a blank CD or DVD suitable for storing audio files inyour computer CD/DVD-RW drive.
- Open Windows Media Player and click the Burn button.
- Click through albums and playlists and drag the songs you wantto add to the CD/DVD to the Burn pane.
- Click Start Burn.
Also Know, how do I convert a DVD to mp3 using Windows Media Player? Download the latest version of windows VLC media playerhere.
- Step 1: Open Media Window. Insert the DVD/CD into yourcomputers DVD/CD ROM player.
- Step 2: Open Convert Window. In the Open Media Window, click onthe Disc Tab.
- Step 3: Choose Output Folder.
- Step 4: Select Audio Format.
- Step 5: Click Start to Begin Extraction.
Secondly, how do I burn a video from my computer to a DVD?
Method 1 Putting a Video on a DVD UsingWindows
- Get a blank DVD.
- Put the blank DVD on your computer's CD/DVD drive.
- Select to “Burn” files.
- Type in any name you want for the DVD on the text fieldprovided.
- Go to the folder on your computer where the video you want tocopy to a DVD is located.
How do you burn music onto a disc?
Method 1 Burning an Audio CD with Windows MediaPlayer
- Insert a blank CD into the disc drive of your computer.
- Open Windows Media Player (WMP).
- Press the Burn button on the right.
- Drag and drop audio files into the burn list.
- Click the menu in the Burn panel.
- Press the “Start Burn” button.