Asked by: Qingxia Schwarzenbockautomotive auto navigation systems
How do I calibrate Google Maps on my phone?
Last Updated: 13th May, 2020
- On your Android phone or tablet, open theGoogleMaps app .
- Make a figure 8 until your compass is calibrated.
- The beam should become narrow and point in therightdirection.
Click to see full answer.
In respect to this, how do I calibrate Google Maps?
- Open Google Maps on your Android. It's the map icontypicallyfound on the home screen or in the app drawer.
- Tap the blue dot on the map.
- Tap Calibrate compass. It's at the bottom-left corner ofthescreen.
- Tilt your Android in the pattern on the screen.
- Tap DONE.
Subsequently, question is, how do I calibrate Google Maps on iPhone? To calibrate the compass on Google Mapsonyour iPhone, start by turning on location servicesforGoogle Maps, which you'll find in the Privacy sectionofyour phone's settings. Then, go to the System services optionandslide the Compass calibration setting to On.
Then, how do I calibrate my phone location?
The quickest way to calibrate a GPS is byopeningthe app, then waving the phone around in a figure 8patternabout three to five times. The quickest way tocalibrate aGPS is by opening the app, then waving thephone around in afigure 8 pattern about three to fivetimes.
Why is Google Maps not working properly?
To check to see if your cache data is interferingwithGoogle Maps on your Android device, you canclearyour cache by going to your device Settings > Applications,thenlook for Google Maps, tap on it, then select cleardata.Then try to open Google Maps again to see if this hasfixedthe problem.