Asked by: Letitia Freibergertechnology and computing shareware and freeware
How do I call a US number from India?
Last Updated: 17th January, 2020
- 00 - Exit code for India, and is needed for making anyinternational call from India.
- 1 - ISD Code or Country Code of United States.
- Area code - There are 291 area codes in UnitedStates.
Click to see full answer.
Similarly one may ask, how can I call USA for free from India?
You can sign up to use their services for free,and calls to any mobile or landline in the United States fromIndia are currently free of charge. You will simplydial the number and go! Skype also offers video-chatservices.
Subsequently, question is, how do I call a US number from a Cisco phone? International Calls:
- Dial 9 + 011 + country code + city code (if applicable) + localnumber.
- Dial 9 + 00 to charge international calls to a creditcard.
- For international dialing assistance click here.
Beside above, how do I call a US number?
How do I dial a +91 number?
- Dial Access Number, Enter PIN(if not register for PIN Lessdialing)
- Dial 91 (Country Code for India)
- Dial the Phone Number. a. For Landline, dial STD Code (without0) + phone number. b. For Mobile, dial Phone number.