Asked by: Raimondas Riançopersonal finance credit cards
How do I cash in PayMaya?
Last Updated: 15th May, 2020
- Find the Cliqq Kiosk inside the store.
- Select “e-Money”, then“PayMaya”.
- Enter the desired load amount and the recipient'sPayMaya mobile number.
- Get your receipt from the kiosk.
- Present your payment to the cashier.
- Wait for an SMS confirmation before leaving the store.
Click to see full answer.
Also, can I transfer money from PayMaya to BPI?
BPI customers can now instantly sendmoney to more debit cards and financial services straight fromtheir mobile app than ever before. BPI has announced to itscustomers in an email that their app can now sendmoney via Instapay to more financial services likePayMaya.
Furthermore, how do I cash in PayMaya 7 11? How to load up PayMaya at 7-Eleven
- Go to a CLiQQ kiosk in a 7-Eleven store.
- Choose “e-Money” > “PayMaya.”
- Key in the exact amount you're going to reload and the phonenumber that you registered on the PayMaya app.
- Hand over the receipt to the cashier and pay the amount forloading up.
Also to know, how do I add money to my PayMaya account?
Log into your PayMaya App.
- Tap “Add Money.”
- Select the Add Money Partner of your choice.
- Enter the amount you'd like to add to your account.
Can PayMaya send money to GCash?
First, log-in to your Paymaya account with thePaymaya app. Tap the “Send Money” optionthen input the details of the recipient. You will be askedto choose which account type the recipient is using(Paymaya, GCash, or Smart Money). Totransfer funds from Paymaya to Gcash, choose“GCash” in the options.