Asked by: Dudley Micelitechnology and computing desktop publishing
How do I center text horizontally in a table in Word?
Last Updated: 7th May, 2020
Click to see full answer.
Just so, how do I center text horizontally in Word?
Center the text vertically between the top andbottommargins
- Select the text that you want to center.
- On the Layout or Page Layout tab, click the Dialog BoxLauncherin the Page Setup group, and then click the Layouttab.
- In the Vertical alignment box, click Center.
Similarly, how do you align text in Word? Change text alignment
- Place the insertion point anywhere in the paragraph,document,or table that you want to align.
- Do one of the following: To align the text left, pressCtrl+L.To align the text right, press Ctrl+R. To center the text,pressCtrl+E.
Accordingly, how do I center text vertically in a table in Word?
Vertically Align Text In A Table In Word
- Select the appropriate table in your document.
- From the Table menu, click Table Properties.
- Click the Table tab.
- Under Vertical Alignment, click Top, Center or Bottom.
- Click OK.
How do I align text vertically and horizontally in Word?
In the Page Setup group, select the Page Setupdialoglauncher in the lower-right corner. In the Page Setup dialogbox,choose the Layout tab. In the Page section, select theVerticalalignment dropdown arrow and choose analignment. In thePreview section, select the Apply todropdown arrow and chooseSelected text.