Asked by: Electo Tomanovtechnology and computing shareware and freeware
How do I change a password in Word 2007?
Last Updated: 30th March, 2020
Click to see full answer.
Regarding this, how do you put a password on a Word document 2007?
Microsoft Office 2007: To encrypt filesinMicrosoft Office 2007 first open your Worddocumentor Excel spreadsheet. Then click the Office button inthe top leftcorner of your window and choose “Prepare”.Now click“Encrypt Document” and enter thedesiredpassword when prompted.
Additionally, can you remove a password from a Word document? Removing a password from a document isasimple process, but you have to know theoriginalpassword. Go to File > Info > ProtectDocument> Encrypt with Password.
Additionally, how do I change a password on a Word document?
Method 1 On Windows
- Open your Microsoft Word document. Double-click theWorddocument that you want to protect with a password.
- Click File.
- Click the Info tab.
- Click Protect Document.
- Click Encrypt with Password.
- Enter a password.
- Click OK.
- Re-enter the password, then click OK.
How do I make a Word document read only?
Save as read only
- Click the Microsoft Office Button , and then click Save orSaveAs if you have previously saved the document.
- Click Tools.
- Click General Options.
- Click the Read-only recommended check box.
- Click OK.
- Save the document.