Asked by: Sabir Staubmusic and audio sports play by play
How do I change back to iMessage from text iOS 10?
Last Updated: 27th May, 2020
Click to see full answer.
Beside this, how do I change my iPhone back to iMessage from text message?
- Make sure both the sender and receiver are connected totheinternet.
- Open your iPhone's Settings.
- Tap Messages.
- Slide the “iMessage” switch to On.
- Slide the “Send as SMS” switch to Off.
- Scroll down and tap Send & Receive.
- Select your email address and phone number.
- Press the Home button to return to the home screen.
One may also ask, how do I change my iMessage from green to blue? To reset iMessage, Go to Settings->Messages -> Send & Receive and uncheck the emailaddressesin the “You Can be Reached by iMessageat”section. Then, tap your Apple ID at the top of the screenandselect Sign Out. After signing out, make sure the sliderforiMessage is set to the off position.
Considering this, how do I change from iMessage to text on iOS 10?
Go to settings and turn off iMessage.Sendyour message. (Optional) go back to settings andturniMessage back on. I just verified that this works iniOS10.
How do I resend an iMessage as a text message?
Just tap and hold the bubble containing the messageyouwant to resent, then tap Send as TextMessage.